There are tons of fun and meaningful ways to help your kiddos learn about Earth Day. However, we also want them to take what they learn and actually DO something for the Earth too!
I wanted to share this awesome infographic from Ray Price Stroud Ford. They share 10 ways to make every single day Earth Day!
I love infographics by the way. I’m nerdy like that and I love reading all over the place!
Some ways you can use this with your class:
- Send this image to your parents through email, Class Dojo, etc.
- Choose one or two that the kids could implement at school.
- Make an anchor chart Venn and sort into school ideas, home ideas, or both.
Looking for more Earth Day activities?
- Check out my friend Alisha’s post here. Trust me! Totally presh!
- Some Earth Day coloring pages to post reminders around your school from Fern Smith
- this Earth Day unit from Kelley Dolling who makes everything fun!
- some FREE Earth Day fluency task cards from Michelle at Teach 1-2-3
- this super fun 3D craft from Lesson Plan Diva
- Creekside Teacher Tales has a great post on her cutest little trash monster!
- and Courtney at Swimming into Second has an Earth Day resource roundup you’re sure to love!